Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Maschek Girls Visit

Sometime in June our friends from Idaho, the Mascheks (only the two young girls), came to visit. The day after they got here we went to the beach and went looking for sea shells.

Then on a half day of school we went to the Gorge and hiked Multnomah Falls. Now I will not get into detail, but me and my mom stopped half way up the mountain while my dad, Rori and the Maschek girls went all the way and if you think my mom and I are wimps we aren't, my mom had a hurt knee and I didn't want her to stay alone so I stayed with her.

And then on the day of my piano recital my mom had a meeting in the morning so my dad told us we were going to the Ape Caves. So we walked in the caves a bit, but then we left so I could get cleaned up and into my nice new dress for the recital. The piano recital went well (My mom posted it on her blog when it happened). And the girls went home the next day.

It was fun having them visit. I can't wait to see them again in December.

2 comments:

Grandma Barbara said...

I am proud of you for staying with your Mom when her knee was hurt. What a thoughtful, caring daughter!

Also proud of how well you play the piano. Talent, hard work, a good teacher, and supportive parents. Good for you! I am looking forward to you and your Mom's next CD!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/usia-ideal-untuk-menikah/