Saturday, February 2, 2008

Gordon B. Hinckley

Almost a week ago I found out that President Gordon B. Hinckley died. I feel SO SO SO SAD!!! He's the only Prophet that I have known in my whole life, and I also miss that he would shake his cane in the air! I have a testimony that he was a true Prophet and loved each and everyone in his own way, and will always love Heavenly Father and Jesus and always spoke the truth! In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Acadia, yes we were all sad to see President Hinckley leave our presence. Aren't we glad that we know that we will see him again if we make good choices and live the Commandments and the way we are taught. You young Sister Roser are a shining example of how we show live our lives. I am SO SO Proud of you and prouder yet to call you my friend. What a remarkable young person you are. I love you.

lilangrygirl said...

well i'm happy presedent Monsan is our new presendent. i love you to