In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
my best FRIENDS!!!
Today one of my friends moved to Yacolt. i am VERY sad. I wish they were here. i feel different like i just lost my family in a valcano or a SUPERDOOPER STORM!!! I'm not sad i'm miserable. Well i'm now with dad to there new house to help!!!
It is hard to say goodbye and they really are such wonderful friends! I miss them, too!!!
I'm glad we were able to help them and it was sure fun to see their new house! I know we'll get to visit them regularly, they are only an hour away. We sure will miss having them just across the street though.
I love you! I'm glad you are a good friend to others and that you choose good friends. :)
2 comments:
It is hard to say goodbye and they really are such wonderful friends! I miss them, too!!!
I'm glad we were able to help them and it was sure fun to see their new house! I know we'll get to visit them regularly, they are only an hour away. We sure will miss having them just across the street though.
I love you! I'm glad you are a good friend to others and that you choose good friends. :)
It is hard to have a really good friend move away. I hope that they can email you and read your blog. That helps. It isn't the same, but it helps.
love you!
Post a Comment