Sunday, April 6, 2008

GENERAL CONFFRENCE!!!

I love general conffrence. It's an awsome thing... we get to lisen to the president of the church, and we get to lisen to prophets and lisen to the very, very, very, pretty music!!! I love president Monson. He talked about his family, the Quorom of the twelve, and the process of the presidency!!! I love the church very much.

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Child, it has been more than TWO MONTHS since your last post! Don't you have anything you want to blog about? Perhaps the school year ending? Your piano recital this weekend? Your out of town guest coming to spend your birthday with you? Or reflect on things that have already happened, like... Helping your dad with building a shed, playing with your mom's friend's baby when they visited, or becoming obsessed with the Lord of the Rings. lol

Pick something. Post!

Love you. :)