In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.
Friday, June 13, 2008
My awesome pinky story!!!
Yesterday I hurt my pinky. Why you ask? I'll tell you the whole story... It started when I was playing a game called teatherball. I hit this golden metal hook. I told my teacher what happened after recess was over. She told me to go into the health room. The person told me my Dad was coming to look at my pinky when she got off the phone. It took him like an hour to get to school. When he got here we talked about it. He decided to take me with him to one of his work buildings. After that we got ice cream, but we had to go home before we got ice cream so we went in the house and got the money. I didn't come with him because he was in a hurry. Then he came back we ate our ice cream and I played with a friend. So that's my story, hoped you liked it. Bye!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, an "awesome pinky story"... I wish I had an awesome pinky story. But maybe not so painful.
I'm sorry you got hurt, I'm glad you're doing better! :)
Yeah it was very painful. You deffinally don't want to have this awesome pinky story. Even though I did talked my Dad into getting my famly icecream!!!
Sorry you got hurt. Glad you got ice cream. Glad you blogged. Please do blog again soon.
Post a Comment