Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Non Stop Vacation

The first thing on my list of Non Stop Vacation was North Carolina. I arrived with my family at the airport in North Carolina, jumped in a car, and when I got where I was supposed to be, I saw family. The next thing I saw was family, and all I saw was family. Then we did fun stuff. Then off to the 2nd thing on my Non Stop Vacation list: South Carolina. There we played at the beach and we got a hotel room. After the hotel, I went to Masachussets with my grandparents (without my parents)and we stopped at Washington D.C, then we stopped at New York City. Then we were finally there at the 3rd thing in Non Stop Vacation list: Massachussets. I had fun with my grandparents' puppies and my uncle. After a few days my dad got there. Then we had lots of fun. After a couple of weeks we left on the airplane. Then the 4th thing on the Non Stop Vacation list: Home Sweet Home. We didn't stay there long,just one day. Then the 5th thing on my Non Stop Vacation list: Camping in Fort Bragg, California. That was a lot of fun; we went to a lot of beaches. We went shopping in 2 diffrent places. Then the 4th thing again in the Non Stop Vacation list: Home Sweet Home. And here I am now sitting at the computer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful summer!

Glad that you could have so many fine adventures. Also glad to see you back at Home Sweet Home and at the computer. I hope to hear more from you soon. love you!

Sariah said...

Rori has tagged you on my blog. Here's what you do: you copy the questions that are about me and you give your answers, then you post it on either your blog or my blog. Okay? Let me know when you do it so I can help you copy and post it.

Love you!