This Thursday afternoon was my first day of saftey patrol at school. It was fun. The other two people on my squad I already know, so I knew them right away. While I was doing my job my mom took pictures of me. After I crossed everyone it was time to head home. Then earlier thi morning I did saftey patrol again; this time I stood somewhere different. It wasn't too many people, but there was a lot of traffic. Later when we were finished we went to Mr. D's room to get hot chocolate. Then we all went to class. Later on we went again to do saftey patrol after school. I stood the same place as this morning. Then I went home. That's why I think saftey patrol ROCKS!!!
This story is about school choir. The songs we are learning so far are: Fifty Nifty United States, Feel'in Good, Autumn, and Dona Nobis Pacem. Our school music speacilist, Ms. Parker is our choir teacher. We have exercises before we start to practice our songs. Then we will grab our folders that we decorated and go to the steps and practice whatever songs we need to do first. Then we will to go to class. That's my story... tune in next time.
2 comments:
I think it is great that you do Safety Patrol.
I am hoping that one day, your mom will be able to put up a video of you and the choir singing.
Sounds like you are keeping busy doing good things!
love you!
Grandma Barbara
Cadi, its been almost 10 months since you posted. :)
Give us a story! lol
-Aunt Ruth
Post a Comment