Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm A Seasoner (whatever that means)

Outdoors club starts Monday! I'm so exited, it starts right after school, and we get to tend the school's garden! I'll make sure I share tips with all my fellow readers.

Next on my schedule I'll be going to Bizi Farm pumpkin patch... TOMORROW. I can't wait for that either, but Sunday is even more awesome, I'm going to be in the primary program at my church.

And better yet, to go to the pumpkin patch tomorrow we have to wake up at eight. Which is two hours later than school wake up call. I am very grateful for my many blessings, especially being able to sleep-in.

3 comments:

Sariah said...

I thought you wanted me to get you up at 6am tomorrow, so you could clean your room and do laundry... isn't that what you said? I could have sworn... But I guess if you're sure you want to sleep in, I guess I'll let you. Of course your sister will probably wake all of us up by 6:30! ;)

motherof8 said...

I thought you were going to tell us about putting something in your food. Which reminds me of the time your mother was eating at my house after she had grown up and moved away. She exclaimed something about everything changing when you leave home for a little while, got up, got up the garlic salt and put in on the table.

I hope you had a great time at the Bizi Farm and that you are able to find time to tell us about it.

I wish I could come see you in the Primary Program!! Break a leg! (you do know that is a show biz way of saying good luck and good performance and not a wish that you get hurt!)

motherof8 said...

Boy, I make a lot of typos when I am tired. I hope you understand what I meant better than I typed it!