Friday, September 24, 2010

Hello, And Sorry For The DeLaY

Hello all readers and fellow aliens in the universe. I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've just been so busy with homework, violin, and piano. I have five different teachers that all want something from me, 1 math teacher, 1 language arts teacher, 1 science teacher, 1 leadership teacher, and 1 violin teacher. Plus on top of that, all the classes are advanced, so more work. Then, I have separate piano lessons that every day I have to practice 30 minutes for.

Now, if any of you have questions or comments please contact me by sending me a comment. Write you later bye.

2 comments:

motherof8 said...

You do sound busy with lots of good things.

What is you favorite class? What is your favorite regular school subject class? What do you like least?

You are awesome.

lilangrygirl said...

Why thank you. My favorite class is probally teen leadership. My favorite regular school subject is orchestra.