Today was just like an ordinary day at middle school so there's nothing interesting to share. That is until Teen Leadership. We had to present a speech to our class Monday, the catch is you have to bring something to represent the things the teacher wants us to share about us in the speech. So I thought I'll bring a pillow for this, a pillow with that, and a pillow for my favorite color. Then I realized that I didn't have a pillow for my favorite color. Plus my stuff would be boring because three out of ten would be pillows.
Now my fuzzy green pillow represents a hobby which is sleeping. My cupcake pillow represents one of my favorite foods, cupcakes. My Seaside sweater represents the best part of summer vacation. My Mickey Mouse stuffed animal guide, represents going to Disney World, which is a special memory. My Fablehaven book to represent my favorite book series. Then a stuffed dog to represent my dead dog Simon, for a special thing about my family. This is what I have so far.
1 comment:
Sounds like a lot of stuff to carry! Teen Leadership sounds very cool.
It would be so tempting to curl up on the pillows, snuggle the dog and read the book.
I haven't read any Fablehaven books yet. Do you think I would like them? Maybe I can take a peek at one next time I come visit or you can bring one when you come down.
Love you! Grandma Barbara
Post a Comment