"All right, I gotta get this speck up to the top of Mount Nool A.S.A.P, whatever that means, probally 'act swiftly, awesome pachyderm'! I mean, how hard can this be?" from Horton Hears A Who.
This is my second day of being in middle school. Middle school has it's pros and cons, and also has a lot more expectations. I am in three (excel) or advanced classes for Science, Math, and Language arts, which of course means more expectations, homework, and assignments in class. I also take part in the school orchestra and for this trimester teen leadership. I'd like to go into Garden club as well.
Right now, half of my neighbors are over watching Wipeout Ladies Night Edition with us. It is extremly packed with memorable Wipeouts that will be funny days to come.
Well it's time for me to say goodbye. Later!!!
4 comments:
You do have quite a line-up there! You are smart and know how to work - you will do great!
I think you will much more enjoy being in the advanced classes where you can really learn and think instead of having to wait for those who are a little slower.
I am pretty impressed that you are in Excel in 3 subject areas. Some people can excel in Math but not Language. Wow! You are blessed! Use your power for good!
If you take Garden Club, I hope you share some pointers with me!!
Lots of love, Grandma Barbara
I'm glad you like middle school & are excited about your advanced classes. You are smart & talented, so I'm sure you will do well. When your mom mentioned the Excel classes, at first I thought she was talking about the computer program, Microsoft Excel. It is a spreadsheet program that is usually used to keep track of fincances and budgets.
So what are some of the pros & cons for you in middle school? Have you made any new friends? Do any of your old friends go to the same school? Do you like your teachers?
opps... I mean finances
Also I'm in advanced orchestra!
Post a Comment