In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.
Friday, September 24, 2010
A Scientist And Her Locker DiScOvErY
Recently, a girl discovered that a full-size violin can fit into an average locker. This discovery concludes that it only takes up half the locker space and leaves enough room for a backpack, a binder on the floor, a bulgy art supplies bag, a daily planner, and with much room to spare. Now how am I the only one who knows, well, that girl is me! All around the world I am famous for this discovery.(The world I'm speaking of is my world.) But, if we were talking about the real world, I'd be an ant on the sidewalk compared to those fancy scientist with their long white lab coats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you can get everything to fit. :)
I am amazed at all you can fit in your locker!!Do you have to carry all that every day? That sounds like a lot.
Post a Comment