In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
My Class party
Tomorrow is my class party. We are going to watch Under Dog. It's supposed to be really funny! I wish we were going to do a read-in day.
Oh, also I quit gymnastic. I just never felt like going. So yeah I quit!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah, sometimes it's fun to try a new thing for a while, but you find out that you don't want to do it for the rest of your life.
I hope you have fun at your class party. Just because it wasn't your first choice, doesn't mean you won't have a good time. Part of being a good friend and a good person is having fun even when the group doesn't choose what you want.
Don't forget that you can always read at home. I remember you had some friends over to listen to your mom read Harry Potter books. Maybe you could pick a new book and invite some friends for another book club.
First of all, thank you for having a blog! I like hearing about your life and what you think.
I remember an Underdog cartoon show about half a century ago (!!) when I was your age. I wonder if it is at all the same? Up in the sky, Is it a bird? Is it a plane? "Not bird or plane or even frog, just little ole me, Underdog!" "There's no need to fear, Underdog is here!" I hope you enjoy it.
It is good to try new things to find out if you like them. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't. How will you know sometimes, if you don't try? The only thing is not to quit just because you don't like the boring part of it. I bet, too, that even though you quit gymnastics, there will be things that you learned in it that you will remember and use the rest of your life. Good for you! and good for your parents for supporting you!
I pretty much always want to read,too. What would you have done at a read-in? Would someone read to you or would everyone read their own thing? I would like to hear an author read his/her own book. I sometimes wonder if it would sound very different coming from them.
3 comments:
Yeah, sometimes it's fun to try a new thing for a while, but you find out that you don't want to do it for the rest of your life.
I hope you have fun at your class party. Just because it wasn't your first choice, doesn't mean you won't have a good time. Part of being a good friend and a good person is having fun even when the group doesn't choose what you want.
Don't forget that you can always read at home. I remember you had some friends over to listen to your mom read Harry Potter books. Maybe you could pick a new book and invite some friends for another book club.
First of all, thank you for having a blog! I like hearing about your life and what you think.
I remember an Underdog cartoon show about half a century ago (!!) when I was your age. I wonder if it is at all the same? Up in the sky, Is it a bird? Is it a plane? "Not bird or plane or even frog, just little ole me, Underdog!" "There's no need to fear, Underdog is here!" I hope you enjoy it.
It is good to try new things to find out if you like them. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't. How will you know sometimes, if you don't try? The only thing is not to quit just because you don't like the boring part of it. I bet, too, that even though you quit gymnastics, there will be things that you learned in it that you will remember and use the rest of your life. Good for you! and good for your parents for supporting you!
I pretty much always want to read,too. What would you have done at a read-in? Would someone read to you or would everyone read their own thing? I would like to hear an author read his/her own book. I sometimes wonder if it would sound very different coming from them.
Grandma,Miriam. I didn't watch Under Dog it was P.G. Instead we watched Ratatouille!So yeah. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment