Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Happy Holidays

On Christmas Day I was very excited to play with my new toys! I got a Littlest Petshop house and some Littlest Petshop pets. I also got a bathrobe and slippers, I wore the bathrobe all day!

On New Year's Eve, me and my family went over to our friends' house for a New Year's Eve party. I played lots of games: Scrabble, Boggle, and Rock Star. I had lots of food and drinks. It was fun!

5 comments:

Sariah said...

I'm glad you liked your gifts! And I'm really glad you liked that robe, since you asked for it SO MUCH!!! ;)

I love you!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you have a new blog.

I like Scrabble and Boggle. I look forward to playint them with you someday.

I also like YOU!

motherof8 said...

Who is that person in the picture with the long face and somebody patting his/her face?

lilangrygirl said...

That is one of the horses at Royal Ridges, where I used to take horse riding lessons and had my birthday party a couple of years ago.

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-menjadi-blogger-yang-sukses/