Tomorrow I might go ice skating with my chuch's young women. Aurora and my mom probably aren't going to ice skate, but mabe they will.
Today all I was doing was sitting on the couch waching T.V. I called my friends but they weren't home. So I kept waching T.V, it was fun!
4 comments:
Will you be ice skating outdoors? I don't much care for ice skating because I am not very good at it. The last time I went, I hit my head. Whenever I think about ice skating, my head hurts. Don't hit your head! Have fun!
What do you like to watch on TV?
hugs to you and all the family!
oops, I thought I told it say Grandma Barbara. Let's see if I get it right this time.
More HUGS!
The ice skating rink is inside,and I can skate without holding onto the wall!
Love, Acadia
P.S.My favorite T.V.show is Hannah Montana.
I am glad that you are a good skater. You are good at so many things! Thank Heavenly Father for your many talents and ask Him to help you use them to make yourself and others happy.
Knowing you makes ME happy.
hmm. I don't think I have ever seen Hannah Montana. I have heard her name, but I don't know much about her. What do you like about her and her show?
Post a Comment